Areas of Practice
- Defended partner of accounting firm regarding improper tax shelters.
- Defending former employee of trading firm for tax reporting violations, money laundering and structuring to avoid currency transaction reporting requirements.
- Defended multi-million dollar health supplements manufacturing and marketing firm, consisting of several related corporations, in grand jury investigation in the Central District of California regarding tax evasion and money laundering.
- Defended owner of franchise accused of understating revenues by non-reporting of cash and maintaining multiple sets of books.
- Defended attorneys accused of mail and wire fraud and tax evasion in grand jury investigations concerning alleged illegal capping and referral arrangements with medical providers and other attorneys.